Hello!

.....and welcome to my first post!

Who?

I'm Maggie. I'm 19 and from North Wales. If you're reading this, I'm very pleased to meet you!

What?

I'm intending PrettyPottering to be primarily a high-street beauty blog. I'm a student and as much as I lust after the high end products I read about in my favourite blogs, in reality I simply cannot afford to splash out on them. I also LOVE to bake so might throw a few of my favourite recipes in here every now and again. 

When?

This first post is being written on November 17th 2012. It's taken a stupidly long time to finally convince myself that I can afford/have time/am interesting enough to write a blog (still not convinced).

Where?

I currently spend my days lugging a suitcase between Liverpool - where I live during the week to study, and North Wales - where I live at the weekends and work part time in a fast food restaurant (glamourous, I know). I love the experience of city life but I am very much a home bird and love returning to a sleepy seaside town every weekend. 

Why?

I think because even though I am pretty much obsessed with other beauty blogs, I've become lazy. I stick to what I know product-wise. I never get around to trying new things which I know I would probably love! So through starting a blog and obviously aiming to try and review new products, I hope to discover some beauty gems and hopefully some bargains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment